Top Moments From 2016 for the OLS Team
Wow, it's been quite a year for the OLS crew! As 2016 comes to a close, we think it's important to look back & reflect on the year -- all our challenges, accomplishments & fun times! Here are a few of our favorite memories from the year!
1. We expanded our facility & built out new, beautiful offices. It was a much-needed upgrade; in fact we went from 10,000 sq. ft to more than 17,000!
2. We went through a total re-brand! We totally changed the face of our company, and presented a new, updated look. Our new bags are colorful, beautiful and fully recyclable! Keep an eye out for them in stores near you.
3. We perfected two new favorite flavor combinations: buffalo ranch & pizza. Two classic flavor combinations that are unique and a breakthrough in snacking!
4. We were awarded the prestigious "Best for the World" by How Good. While attending Expo West we were approached by How Good and presented this honorable award. They reviewed more than 170,000 products, rating on 4 levels, and we got the highest level..."Best for the World" for responsible sourcing, least processed, and environmentally friendly. We can agree with that!
5. We secured some exciting new accounts including Cibo Natural Markets in all major airports in the U.S. and Sun Country (an airline based in Minnesota). You can now snack healthy while traveling and in the air!
6. We created the first Matcha tea blends, using ceremonial grade matcha blended with either pomegranate & acai, turmeric & ginger or blueberry & baobab. Our customers are loving these delicious & healthy blends!
7. We created a system on the web for DIY Superfood Smoothie Blends. You can now design your own smoothie blends instead of spending hundreds of dollars on individual powders!
What were some of your favorite memories from 2016? We'd love to hear from you!